Crying Out

They cried out to the Lord in their trouble, and He saved them out of their distress. Psalm 107:19



"God's ability is not limited by our inability."

David Branon



Boo thought: Two darts came zooming into our lives yesterday, concerning the Christian School my husband is a part of. I thought my armor was on, but obviously it was askew because the pain was intense. I fell to my knees onto my prayer bench and cried out to the Lord.
I trembled as I held my Bible and out of it fell these verses I had typed up a week ago...

He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
Colossians 1:17

...he knows the secrets of the heart.
Psalm 44:21

But he knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold.
Job 23:10

Your Father knows what you need before you ask.
Matthew 6:8

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.
Proverbs 16:9

Jesus wrapped his arms around me, reminding me he was there. He is with you as well.
Love, Boo

Let's Pray: Father, thank You for always being there and loving us well. In Jesus Name, Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?