Who do you say I am?

July 7

Without Me you can do nothing.
John 15:5



"If we depend wholly on God, we will find Him wholly dependable."

Herbert Vander Lugt

Boo Thought: Wow, I had very little sleep last night, but I awakened singing...This the day, this is the day that the Lord has made, that the Lord has made. I will rejoice, I will rejoice and be glad in it.
Immediately the question from Jesus came across my mind..."Who do you say that I am?"
The thoughts of who Jesus is and all he has done and continues to do for me flood across my mind. The Son of God, the miracle worker, the One who made an atoning sacrifice for me come rushing to the forefront. Then the role He played as a human on earth come into play...the man who wept, who ate with his friends, the one who loved his parents....the One who knew the importance of staying connected to The Father. Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, He got up, went out, and made His way to a solitary place. And He was praying there.
Mark 1:35

Lord, I say You are full of love and the perfect example for us to follow.

Let's Pray: Father, thank You for sending your Son. Mold us and make us to be more like him...for with You nothing is impossible...so here we are. In Jesus Name, Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?