A time of rest

August 28
I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me.
John 5:30

"Prayer is Sabbath. We put ourselves, or those for whom we pray, to rest in God's hands."
Harriet Crosby

Boo thought: If prayer is Sabbath...and Sabbath means a time of rest... and rest is defined as peace of mind or spirit...prayer is where I want to be.



Let's Go There....Oh Great Author of the Sabbath, You are our peace! The pace of this world can escalate out of control. We must pull out our rest flag and solute its' purpose, being still and knowing You are God. Speak to us in the quiet moments and envelope us in Your will, for that is our "want to be" place! In Jesus Name, Amen



Let's Pray: Whew, Lord, I don't know about everyone else, but for me this last week I have stayed on the go and even gone on ahead without you a few times. Forgive us when we wander and forgive us when we wonder! Speak to us now in these quiet moments, thrill our hearts with Your wisdom

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?