About His Business

September 14
Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, and whose hope is the Lord.
Jeremiah 17:7

"Sprinkle a seasoning of short prayers on your daily living." Francis De Sales

Boo thought: Do we believe? Do we trust? Do we hope.....in the Lord? I have a tale of two young brothers who have encountered me. One told his mother he didn't think it was right with all the dying people in the world and those struggling with cancer that I would pray over nonsense things like my vacuum cleaner starting. The other's quote was "she is the prayingest woman I've ever seen"...but it works!
When Jesus is your best friend and you know He has turned water into wine, fed five thousand, healed the blind and raised the dead it is just a no brainer for me to ask him to help me find my car keys when I have misplaced them or to start my vacuum cleaner or computer when they are being ornery! The sooner those things can get taken care of the sooner I can be about His business!

Let's Pray: Our hope is in you Lord, our trust is in you Lord, our faith is in you Lord, in you, it's in you! Whatever today brings find us quick to turn to You for solutions Lord. May the world see that we put our confidence in Christ, not ourselves. May they be attracted to what they see. In Jesus' Name, Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?