Woven

November 25
Looking across the room I see piles of
beautiful yarns I hope to weave together
into rugs, blankets, and scarves. The
word "woven" jumped out at me. The
dictionary defines weave:
to form by interlacing strands .
How interesting that is what our DNA does!
Heading to Bible Gateway, most of the woven
references are to cloth, but Psalm 139:13-18
is all about us and our Creator!
For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and
wonderfully made; your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was
made in the secret place. When I was woven
together in the depths of the earth,
your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written
in your book before one of them came to be.
How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!

Hmm, I think God is preparing my heart to
meet my first grandchild! He is due to
arrive Thursday!

Let's Pray:: Father, You are Creatorof us all.
Each creation holds a special place in Your heart.
My prayer today is that each created being open their heart
and place Jesus there as their first love. May we fall down
and worship Christ our king and may all creation sing of His glory!
In His name we pray! Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?