Bright Morning Star

December 19

For the past three days the fog has settled into our valley
and on the top of the mountain where we live. Our son's
flight this morning was cancelled and I will have to drive
him to Greensboro. A few other disappointments/frustrations
are being juggled in my life, (tis the season) so the Lord
and I were chatting this morning. He sent me to just the right
devotional which related this idea...In times of discouragement
and disappointment, failure and fear, indecision and
indecisiveness, grimness and grief we can call out to God to
give us courage to hold out until our morning star rises in our
heart. (2 Peter 1:19)
Revelation 22:16 says I am...the Bright and Morning Star!

May the fog and darkness be lifted from your day and the
Bright and Morning Star light your path and give you peace.
Love, Boo

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?