Contagious Christians

January 5
Contagious- communicable by contact;
exciting similar emotions or conduct in others.

Visiting a wonderful spirit filled church yesterday I hushed myself when the minister asked if anyone had received a word from God. The only word I had heard was contagious.
With all the illnesses going around I could see someone interpreting that to mean someone was ill and spreading germs!

Check out the definition...exciting similar emotions or conduct in others! That my friends is the kind of business God wants us to be about when it comes to our faith! Let's be praying someone else catches Jesus from us!

Let's Pray Lord, the news about You is GOOD, may we be found spreading it around! In Jesus Name, Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?