Got the Fever

February 6
On Fire for the Lord.

Lord, we pray that You would grant us, according to the riches of
Your glory, to be strengthened with power through Your Spirit in
the inner man, and that Christ would dwell in our hearts through
faith. We pray that being rooted and firmly established in love,
we might be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the
breadth and width, height and depth, and to know the Messiah's
love that surpasses knowledge, so that we may be filled with all
the fullness of God. (Ephesians 3:16-19

The holiday of love (in the world's terms) is approaching...
Valentine's Day. The birth of Christ and His crucifixion for
our sins are pretty big holidays exemplifying love in my book!
Praying the Ephesians passage above fired me up. I like being
"firmly established in Christ's love."
I journaled today that being in relationship with Christ gives me:
Security and love, hope and peace and the knowledge that the best
is yet to come...seeing Jesus face to face!

One of our third graders was showing me some of cheers at school.
It took me back to middle school cheer leading days and one of our
cheers was..."We've got the fever, so hot, we cannot be stopped!"

Do we feel that way about our love for Christ! Is our love for
Him passionate and unstoppable? I pray it is a fever that is
very contagious to a lost, hurting world who needs Him!

Pass it on!
Jesus loves you and I love you too!

TOOOOO Funny, I kid you not, having no clue what I am doing on
the computer, my husband just walked through the room going.
S-score, score, C-score, Score, S-C-O-R-E score, score.

Now that is a God thing and makes me smile!
Don't you just love His confirmations!
Go Team!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?