Lead the Way

February 18

We are called to be out and about working for the Lord,bearing
much fruit, and being fishers of men! Where is this work to do
done? On which paths are we to walk?

Organized sports teams do not take the field without practicing
prior to this event and having a game plan. A salesman is oriented,
trained and given a sales plan before he heads out. The Lord is
ready and waiting to direct us, but we must take the initiative to
receive the instructions.

We check to see that we have gas before we drive a car and we take
time to grocery shop and check on needed ingredients before we cook
a meal. May we look to the Lord, to lead the way, creating the
schedule of events when we are out and about doing His business!

Psalm 139:24 and Proverbs 4:11 provide good prayer guidelines.

Let's Pray: Lord, see if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting ordering my steps. Please
guide me in the way of wisdom and lead me along straight paths,
so that my joy may be complete and You will receive glory and praise.
In Jesus Name. Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?