Hidden Things-For Parents

March 6th

What kind of day will it be when the Lord begins it with the
thought of hidden things? I awakened praying for my children
and those of several dear friends. The Lord revealed to me
as a MOAC (no that is not an Indian tribe, it stand for Moms
of Adult Children...I guess MAC could work as well) that I don't
know all that much anymore about my children, who are spread
across the country.

I wrote this to my prayer partners:
Lord, You know the needs of our children more than we do,
actually more than they do Father! I don't even know if my children
have a runny nose or a stomach ache right now, but You do Lord.
I don't know the secret longings of their hearts or all the temptations
they are battling, but You know every thought before they think it.
Praise You that:

All our longings lie open before you, O Lord;
our sighing is not hidden from you.
Psalm 38:9


Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight.
Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to
whom we must give account.
Hebrews 4:13


As mom's who have reached the time to let go, we find comfort in our
prayers and comfort in Your Word which reminds us that You are our
refuge and strength, a helper who is always found in times of trouble.
Therefore we will not be afraid though the earth trembles and the
mountains topple into the depths of the sea, though the waters roar
and foam (Ps 46) and our children make stupid mistakes and bad
choices like most of us did (Boo Ch. 1).

We pray that each of our children are in the process of hiding your
word in their hearts, bring verses to their recall today that stir
their hearts towards You.
I have hidden your word in my heart that
I might not sin against you.
Psalm 119:11

Lord, we come to You bowing in adoration and receiving a confidence
as Your children. We know our lives are now hidden with Christ and
we want that same peace for our children.
May they and we set our minds on You today.

Since,then, you have been raised with Christ,
set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at
the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.
For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.
When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with
him in glory.

We rejoice and relax knowing Your word is true and smile as we read:
Matthew 11:25
At that time Jesus said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth,
because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned,
and revealed them to little children.


Our children, will always be our children Father, as we will always be yours! Reveal Your will to each of us today. In Jesus Name, Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?