Transformation

April 4-5

Opening my eyelids, early this morning, the Lord had painted
the sky a soft hue of pink. It was so soothing, I fell back
to sleep! An hour later I was awakened by the brilliant white
light of the sun cresting over the tree tops. The sky had been
totally transformed.

Transformation is possible for each of us this weekend. (No, I
don't mean for us to head off for plastic surgery, I am speaking
of spiritual transformation. Let's read how Paul encourages us
in this way.)

Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer
your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God-this is
your act of spiritual worship. Do not conform any longer to the
pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your
mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is-
his good, pleasing and perfect will.
Romans 12:1-2

Let's Pray: Lord, by whom all creation has been
formed, transform us today. As we feed upon your Word, may we
become less like ourselves and more like Jesus in whose name we pray.
Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?