Order My Days

May 3

I should be sleeping, my eyes had already closed and I was comforted by
my husband's breathing as he slept. Overwhelmed with everything from a
house covered inside and out with spring's blanket of pollen; to planters
needing filling and closets crying to be cleaned out; also there are lesson
plans overdue for the coming week and deeper concerns for our job future
and the needs of our children so I prayed, "Order my days, Father."
"Ah, my child," he gently responded, "I have have full account of your
days and they are in perfect order. The correct request would be...
show me how You have ordered my days?"
Psalm 139:16
All the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.


Clamoring out of bed, stepping over a snoring bulldog I've crept into
the darkness of the living room to hear from You, Lord. A boat whizzes
out of the cove into the darkness with little to guide it, yet it goes.
You, the God of the universe, are sufficient to guide me! Oh, how I
long to know Your will," I think knowing God knows my every thought.
"Take notes my child and listen," the Master urges me as he leads me to
read a couple devotionals.
Be careful how you live among your unbelieving neighbors. Even if they
accuse you of doing wrong, they will see your honorable behavior, and
they will believe and give honor to God when he comes to judge the world.

1 Peter 2:12

This I declare of the Lord; He alone is my refuge, my place of safety;
he is my God, and I am trusting him.
Psalm 91:2

Umm, what was good enough for David is good enough for me!

Whoa, continuing the search of the word "order" a verse in 2 Kings 20
came up which says,
Put your house in order for you are going to die, you will not recover.
Guess I better straighten things up!


Closing my eyes to pray, I quickly drifted off in perfect peace for
My Refuge, My Place of Safety, My God in whom I trust is watching over me!

Too funny, my God always knows how to make me laugh through song lyrics..
Here is an oldie from Gypsy.

Wherever we go, whatever we do,we're gonna go through it together.
We may not go far, but sure as a star, wherever we are, it's together.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?