Rain/Reign

May 4-5
Twice in the past two days the Lord has taken me to a word,
when I came to the realization it was either the homonym or a multiple
definition He was really heading me towards.
Today I was praying with a woman and the word bear came to mind.
What does a bear have to do with this Lord? I asked. "No," said the Lord,
"Bear, as in lay those burdens down and don't bear them alone.
Rain has been predicted for days and it finally showed up. When the
word came to me I didn't know what God was saying...then I realized it
was reign..."Let me reign in your life!"
The
Exodus 15:18
The LORD will reign for ever and ever.

Lamentations 5:19
You, O LORD, reign forever; your throne endures from generation to generation.

2 Timothy 2:12
...if we endure, we will also reign with him.

He never rains on our parade when He is reigning as Lord in our lives!
In Jesus' Name, Boo

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?