Abracadabra

June 4

I just asked my husband how to spell "abracadabra" and his response was...
"any way you like." Sitting here with my chin on my hand, I am wondering
just where the Lord wants me to go with that word....it is not in my
concordance!

The Red Sea parting would have been an abracadabra moment. Moses' staff
turning into a snake and back into a staff would qualify. Overwhelmingly,
Jesus appearing in the Upper Room makes the cut.

My husband says...maybe the Lord meant "Abba, my Daddy", not abracadabra!

Here it is (obviously I am a little slow yielding to the Spirit this AM)...
Yesterday, was our last day at school. Packing up the school (we rent a
church space during the school year) and parting ways with all the teachers
was bitter sweet. The realization of where God has taken us, both students
and adults this year is a huge praise. The reality of how much money we
need to raise this summer or the number of paying students we need to
attract is overwhelming in human terms.
During faculty prayer time Tuesday the Lord put on my heart that money
was going to come in the mail. Checking the school mailbox I was disappointed
when there was no money. Arriving home, I checked my email to find a
commitment of over $6,000! Abracadabra.
Then yesterday after closing the school doors the drive home was a little
quiet with my husband. We stopped at our home mailbox to pick up the mail.
Abracadabra...three precious notes of encouragement from friends and checks
from $100 -$250 dollars. God said, "I am your supplier, keep trusting!"

May He supply all your needs today!

Please go to our website: smlacademy.com and clip on the video and be blessed
by the sweetness of the testimonies. Thank you for all your prayers for this
ministry.

Philippians 4:19
And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in
Christ Jesus.


1 Chronicles 29:11
“Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, O LORD, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all.”

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?