Deliver

June 25
Interestingly, I typed the whole devotional on "deliver" yesterday
and thought it had published. Opening up the blog today to find
it no where the first feelings were those of frustration. Then
I realized God knew I needed to type these verses again, placing
them deeper within my heart.

Deliver- definiton..."to set free".

Ha Ha, from a woman who gave birth six times...it was nice to be
set free from that baby inside my tummy!

Jesus' sacrifice on the cross for our sins allows freedom to ring
in our lives over and over again as we fall into sins dreadful
traps.

He has delivered us from such a deadly peril, and he will deliver us.
On him we have set our hope that he will continue to deliver us,
as you help us by your prayers. Then many will give thanks on our
behalf for the gracious favor granted us in answer to the prayers of many.

1 Corinthians 1:10

I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.

Psalm 34:4

The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them;
he delivers them from all their troubles.
The LORD is close to the brokenhearted
and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Psalm 34:17-18

You are my help and my deliverer;O my God, do not delay.
Psalm 40:17

Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war,
my fingers for battle. He is my loving God and my fortress,
my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge,
who subdues peoples under me
. Psalm 144:1-2

Let's Pray: Heavenly Father, nothing is too difficult for
You. We come running to You, praising Your name as we come, singing
hymns of thanksgiving for all You have done and all that will be done.
We fall before You seeking forgiveness for the sins we have committed and
for our sins of those things You had planned for us and we have omitted
to step out in faith with You. Deliver us from any traps which are set
to ensnare us. Bring us into the light, where Your truth and plans
may be made clear! In Jesus' Name, Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?