Not of Eternal Value

June 13-14

It's not of eternal value" is a frequent saying of mine.
This morning, the boxer belonging to our house guest came
bounding into my bedroom to play with Moses. She was so
excited, she threw up all over my carpet! Laughing, I called
to her owner and said, "Grab the carpet cleaner Lucy threw up!"
Embarrassed her owner came in and I said...."It's not of eternal
value."
Likewise I had boiled some eggs to make deviled eggs and their
sons came in and ate some of the boiled eggs before I deviled
them...the mom was apologetic....the response..."It's not of
eternal value."

The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him,
and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with
my song I will praise Him.
Psalm 28:7

Recognizing with Christ did on the cross for us is of eternal
value! Who will cross our path today that needs to know Him!

Happy Weekend!
Come join us Sunday morning for a time of celebration at 9:15.
Email boojoyful@aol.com for directions by land or lake!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?