Shaking Out the House

June 16-18
Carpe Diem: Seize the Day!
Closing the gate at the top of our driveway we are locking
ourselves in here for a few days, not answering the phone, but
putting on the praise music while we shake out the house for a
much needed cleaning. From closets to the garages I hope to get
organized! Don't panic if you can't reach us or we don't respond to email.


The original idea for three days off was to sit on the dock and read, but
the Lord has nudged me a different directon by sending rainy weather.

I am asking the Lord to do a shaking out of the closets of my heart during
this process, printing out the following two verses and carrying them along!


Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin. Psalm 51:2


Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me,
and I will be whiter than snow.
Psalm 51:7

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?