Authority

July 17
Listening to the Lord is just too much fun! The first words on my
mind this AM were authority and then author. In light of God being
our authority and Christ given authority to forgive sin...check this
out!

Authority-power to influence or command thought, opinion, or behavior.

Author- one who originates or creates
(from Latin auctor promoter, originator, author, from augēre to increase)

Mark 1:22
The people were amazed at his teaching, because he taught them as one
who had authority, not as the teachers of the law.


W00T! I love being under the authority of my Originator, the Creator of
the Universe, the one who knows my every thought and can influence my
every decision if I allow.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?