The Golden Scepter

July 1
Studying Esther this summer, I have reached the climax in
chapter 4 where she comes to the conclusion she must take
her chances and come before the King unannounced and petition
him on behalf of her people, the Jews, who are about to be
annihilated. This is not proper protocol and her chances
of being killed are great!
In response to her cousin Mordecai's request, she says, "If I
perish I perish."
How incredible is our access to the King of Kings! Never do
we have to fear for our lives when we approach Jesus!

In God I have put my trust; I will not fear. Psalm 56:4

"I confess that often, my lack of knowledge of You (God) is the
cause of my insecurity, inconsistency, and insufficiency.
It also accounts for the vacillation in my prayers."
Lloyd John Ogilvie

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?