Insight

July 2

The wind is rustling the leaves this morning and the birds are trying
to outdo one another with their morning calls. Leaning my ear heavenward
I am listening for what God wants me to share this morning. The first
word I thought I heard was "Penelope". No clue, I thought and certainly
not in the concordance, but I will give it a shot.
Nope, no Penelope in the Bible.
Maybe the connection wasn't clear Lord, try again...Can I hear you now?
Priority Ah, now there is a possibility.
Proverbs 2:1 The Message[Make Insight Your Priority]
Good friend, take to heart what I'm telling you;
collect my counsels and guard them with your life.
Tune your ears to the world of Wisdom;
set your heart on a life of Understanding.
That's right—if you make Insight your priority, and won't take no for an answer, Searching for it like a prospector panning for gold, like an adventurer on a treasure hunt, Believe me, before you know it Fear-of-God will be yours;
you'll have come upon the Knowledge of God.

Digesting all of that I look back at "insight". Keeping God and his Word
in my sight is the priority the Lord wants me to have in my life!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?