Parsley, Weeds and Banana Peppers

July 14

The Bible study ladies would be arriving within the hour and I had nothing
with which to decorate the dinner tables. Driving along our ½ mile gravel
driveway to the house I looked frantically for Queen Ann’s Lace along the
roadside…none. There were some interesting green weeds that I grasped out of desperation. Walking out onto our dock I grabbed the hose to water my plants
and plucked some banana peppers and parsley to come up with a very unique
floral design! God provided the cutest center pieces in just the nick of
time.
What are the needs you are questioning? Cry out to God and watch Him provide.
Philippians 4:19
And my God will meet all your needs according to his
glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?