The Pride Bouncer

July 27

I had just spent an hour and a half researching and writing an
entry called God is a Pro. When our phone rings it kicks me
off line, but usually the blog is saved. I continued writing and
went to publish and lost everything. My first reaction was...
you've got to be kidding me, that was so good. I felt like I
had been robbed...I must have been writing in my own skin, not
the Spirit from God. I am not kidding you..the phone is ringing again.
Good lesson here to let it go and let God be priority!

God is our PROvider, PROtector, PROducer.
We can turn to Him for all our needs.
We can cry out to Him for protection when fears and anxiety try to hold us captive.
We can rely on Him to produce the fruit from our lives which brings Him glory.

Temptation has me wanting to skip the research of all the verses I had found,
to save time in my day, but knowing how God works I must need a double dose
of those verses, so back to work I go!

He provides food for those who fear him. Psalm 111:5

He provided redemption for his people. Psalm 111:9

No temptation has seized you except what is common to man.
And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear.
But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can
stand up under it.
1 Corinthians 10:13

You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround
me with songs of deliverance.
Psalm 32:7

We continually remember before our God and Father your work produced
by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by
hope in our Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Thessalonians 1:3

Let's Pray: Lord, you are above all things. You hold the
strings and control the outcomes. I seek Your forgiveness for my mind
set which took control today and set out to do things my way. Surrendering to
You and your ways is so much more sufficient. Thank You for tenderly
correcting me today and putting my pride in it's place. Without You I can
do nothing. Heeding this warning I look forward to what this day has in store,
for I know I have a pro before me, beside me and at my rear guard who is
surprised by nothing. To God be the glory, great things he has done!
In Jesus Name. Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?