The Swarm

July 28

There are times in our lives when it feels like a swarm of bees is after
us and we can't swat them away fast enough. We are hit from every direction
and our minds become confused. I am in the swarm of life right now.

Trying to get to sleep last night a variety of bees (subjects) kept
stinging me robbing my rest. After each attack I was quick to say...Jesus
I just want to see Your face. I began trying to recall scripture knowing
that is the sword of the Spirit (excellent bee repellant). Finally, some
rest came.

No weapon (or bee) formed against us can prosper (oooo, another PRO word).

We can take it to the One who cares for us and be comforted!
May the knowledge of Christ and his love for you be the peace that
passes understanding in your day today.

My father is not well and hallucinating. Yesterday as I sat on his bed
with Him he said, "Look out the window at the choir. I believe they are
all males. Oh, they are singing the hymn...Faith of our Fathers...
Yes, what a great reminder...He will be true to you til death.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?