Amazing Things

August 28

In our middle school we have "Students of the Week".
One of the older students didn't know if he wanted to participate
this year. His name is George, so I told him we would make him King.
He liked that idea.
The love these students have shown towards one another the very first
week of school has blown me away. Thinking about that this morning
brought a Chris Tomlin song to mind.

"You Are My King"

I'm forgiven because you were forsaken I'm accepted, You were condemned
I'm alive and well Your spirit is within me
Because you died and rose again

Amazing love, how can it be? That you, my king. would die for me
Amazing love, I know it's true Its my joy to honor you
Its my joy to honor you In all I do I honor you.


Joshua told the people, "Consecrate yourselves,
for tomorrow the LORD will do amazing things among you." Joshua 3:5

May we expect to see the amazing works of the Lord today!

Let's Pray: Father, you are our King and we will always praise You.
Thank You for encompassing all our needs. From Mighty Warrior to
Compassionate Comforter who wipes away our tears, You are all sufficient.
Show up and show off today Lord. May Your righteousness reign in a world
full of evil. May Your children have the courage of Mordecai who would
bow before no other than his God. May the praises of Your people flow
from their mouths, with shouts of hallelujah. In Jesus' Name, Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?