Do Not Disturb

August 17
Before the lids even opened my mind was reeling trying to figure out
how my classroom will possibly be ready for the first day of school.
The faculty is at school today from 9-3, but it is difficult to get
much done with people around. We have glass windows on our doors, so
I thought I could cover those with paper, so no one could see me and
put a "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door!
Instead, since I sleep with the Head Master, I asked if I could have the
first hour at home, when there are no group meetings, to work on lesson
plans.
Praise God he never puts up a "Do not disturb" sign.


Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find;
knock and the door will be opened to you.
Matthew 7:7

Let's Pray Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God, Almighty, Maker
of Heaven and earth, How mind blowing it is that You, the God of the
universe is always available to us. Search us Lord and show us places
of our lives which we do not want disturbed. Forgive us for the times
we have not been available to what You have called us to do. Fill us
with the Holy Spirit and make us more like Christ, who came as a servant.
In Jesus Name, Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?