Clean Stall

September 5-7
Entering a public restroom today I was greeted by a very chipper
attendant. She chirped something which caught me off guard and I replied,
"I beg your pardon." She said, "A clean stall awaits you."
All I could think of was Jesus and I responded..."No one said that to
Jesus." I think I took her as off guard as she had taken me, as she gave
a perplexed, "Huh?"
"Ya know, Jesus being born in a stall. I don't think the inn keeper made
reference to the stall he was offering to Mary and Joseph being
clean necessarily."

We have so much.
Ephesians 3:20
Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think,according to the power that works within us.

Let's count our blessings before we go to sleep.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?