I am with You

September 18-20
Whew, TGIF. This has been a hectic week for me at school.
God is such a creative teacher. The verse pounding in my head this morning was a challenge to find on Biblegateway. I knew I wanted the one which talks about God being with us until the end of time.
My hubby gets credit for finding the passage in Matthew 28:20B
...and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

I just wanted the "with you" part, but God wanted me reading the "obey everything I have commanded you."

On the home page of Biblegateway today is this verse:
Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.”- Philippians 2:3-4

Good tip of encouragement for a teacher!
Have a great weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?