Order

September 28
Yesterday my word from the Lord was order. In a rush to get to church I didn't have time to linger and listen. Arriving at church I noticed on the order of service that it was Deacon Ordination Sunday. Hmmm, Order in our Nation!

The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.- 1 Corinthians 2:14

Most of the world does not get Jesus.

Typing in "order" on Bible Gateway in the NIV brought up 291 verses containing "order". I chose this one for us to feed upon today.


I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints. Ephesians 1:18

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?