Catch a Wave

October 19

Lord, in a bit of a Monday morning frenzy, I felt as if I was rushing through my quiet time with You. The song "Catch a Wave" came to me and really caught me off guard. The word wave took me to "the wave" which occurs in football stadiums! How Kool would it be if those people were actually all lifting their hands in praise to You! W00t! W00t!

Father, we do pray for a wave of revival to fly across this land! In Jesus Name!

God blessed us with a chance to be still last night and share in sweet fellowship with a wonderful couple who God has sent into our lives as mentors and accountability partners.
The question arose wondering if we knew what the word Bible stood for?
Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth

May our Bibles be open so God can instruct and teach each of us this very day.

Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.”
Psalm 37:4

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?