He's the Real Thing

Oct 10-11

"The Lord your God is with you. He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing."
Zeph. 3:17

Today is one of those fall Saturdays where cheers will radiate from the college
stadiums of America...ok some boo's too, but let's concentrate on the cheers.
Without giving details I am sending up "ray, rahs" to God for how He showed
up and showed off in my life yesterday. The enemy has been raging a battle
against me for a couple months now which hits the top three painful journeys
I have encountered.
I received a blow yesterday, which I thought would render me useless and I
wanted to retreat...ok RUN from the experience. About to crumble something
made me press forward and had I not I would have missed five specific blessings.
One was a point blank face to face confirmation of a dream God had given me
three weeks ago.
Several people were with me when this happened and we all stood in amazement
knowing only a Mighty God could bring forth such incredible victory!

Go tell it on the mountains, over the hills and everywhere...we serve a Mighty
God who goes before us in the battle. Yes, the enemy is unmerciful and cruel in
his attacks on us in this life....but Satan does not win! Rise up oh men of God
and lift your banners high!

Let's Pray: Heavenly Father, Great God, Creator of the Universe and each heart
which beats, be glorified today! Forgive us when we waiver in our faith. Turn
our eyes to Your Word and fill us with the courage to face the variety of
battles which lurk within the enemy camp across this earth, waiting to pounce
upon us. We can fight the good fight and finish the race, for we do not fight
within our own strength!
There is victory in Jesus and it is ours for the taking. Whatever is hurled at
us today Father, we face it wearing the Armor of the Lord. Remind us that we
stand united as Christian soldiers and may we present that united front to a
lost world.
When we are weak, You are strong and for that we say...thank You. We love You.
Lord, Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?