If

October 9

The Lord thrills my heart and truly is the best friend we can have. He knows us inside and out and always has just the right words to say. Even when the words are those of discipline, He disciplines with love and the reprimand makes such sense!

This morning He gave me the word "IF".
How would you fill in these "ifs".
If I had nothing required of me to do today I would....
If I knew today was my last day on earth I would...
If money were no object I would...
If I could see one person come to love Jesus today it would be...
If I could change one situation in my life right now it would be....

Now let's switch gears and see what God's Word has in the "if" category.

If the LORD delights in a man's way, he makes his steps firm;
Psalm 37:23

If God is for us, who can be against us.
Romans 8:31

And a message from Jesus today...

If you love me, you will obey what I command.
John 14:15

Let's Pray: Jesus, You are our advocate going before the throne of God Almighty.
How blessed we are. Thank You for hearing our prayers. We do love you and want to obey you. Thank You for the example You set before us.
"If" only we could be more like you...In Your name we pray! Amen.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?