I'm Not Ready

October 20

A cold spell shot through our nation last week. Heading off to school yesterday I looked at the temperature, which was 33 degrees. I thought to myself...
"I'm not ready for cold weather."
There hasn't been a Christmas yet, where I was ready with all the little "special" unnecessary touches I had planned.
The only "Are you ready?" which is of eternal value in my book is
"Are you ready for Jesus' return?"
So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.
Matthew 24:44

Sing it...Are you ready? Yes, I'm ready!"

Let's Pray: OH Great I AM, You make the tides to turn and across the midst of this morning I see a hint of pink which tells me the sun is coming today. When we least expect Him, You Son will rise up on the clouds and announce His return! What a time of rejoicing that will be for some, but for most it will be a real shocker! Our prayer today would be that we might learn of one who was lost, that they have been found. Then we could rejoice with the angels that yet another child of God is ready!
In Jesus Name, Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?