The Nudge

October 14

Drifting off to sleep, while reading a devotional book in our hammock yesterday, I was awakened by a gentle nudge. Opening my eyes I expected to see my husband, but instead there was Moses! As soon as I acknowledged him, all seventy-five pounds of bulldog lumbered into the hammock with me. His unconditional love and warm body were quite comforting.

James 4:8
Come near to God and he will come near to you.

2 Corinthians 1:3
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort,

When God comes alongside you today...welcome Him in and be blessed.

Let's Pray: God of all comfort, come into our lives today and
find Your place of honor. While we watch the season changing right before our
eyes, may we be reminded You never change. Your love is consistent and deeper
than the deepest sea. Forgive us when we put our love of others and things
before You. We come with attitudes of repentance and hearts shouting...
You Lord, You are our first love and we draw near to You today!"
In Jesus' Name, Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?