Running Home to Love

October 15

I am a bit ahead of schedule, but this Godincidence was too much not to share
immediately. Pulling in my driveway after a long, cold, wet day at school my memory drifted back to my childhood and stopping by my grandmother's on the way home from school each day. My grandmother's home was a safe haven for me....full of peace, warmth, and love. She always has a treat waiting! Now as a grandmother myself, I find that same familiar sort of anticipation as I return home to my dog each day.
With these thoughts on my mind and my dog by my side, I opened my email to find this precious site.

www.andiesisle.com/GoD_and_DoG.html

This morning in Language Arts I asked the 6th grade students to pull out a piece of paper and imagine they were in the throne room of God waiting for him to speak. I told them to jot down any thoughts the Holy Spirit gave them during a time of silence. We talked about how God longs for us to come to Him and listen!
Whew...heading there now!
Let's pray: Lord, your faithfulness has been true to generation after generation! When we see You face to face may You be able to say..."Welcome my faithful child." In Jesus' Name, Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?