Bursting Forth With Joy

November 3-4
Hydrangea! Say what? Yes, in the middle of the night God had me thinking about hydrangeas. When inquiring why, the response was because they are bursting forth with joy and we should be too!
Checking out some concordances on bursting with joy I came to Luke 24 where Jesus has appeared to the disciples after his crucifixion. It says He startled them.
Ya, think? The story reaches a crescendo with Jesus' accession.
Check this out and rejoice for He is risen!

51He then led them out of the city over to Bethany. Raising his hands he blessed them, and while blessing them, took his leave, being carried up to heaven.

52-53And they were on their knees, worshiping him. They returned to Jerusalem bursting with joy. They spent all their time in the Temple praising God. Yes!


I am going to get on my knees right now and worship him! My guess is there are going to be the most magnificent hydrangeas I've ever seen in heaven! Hope to see you there!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?