Find a Home For a Free Gift

November 9

The cell phone beeped and the text read of an urgency to find the phone
number of another friend. I responded. A few moments later the phone rang
and my friend said, "I've just received a call from a woman who has a piano
on a truck headed for Goodwill, but she is offering me the opportunity to find
it a good home first. I can't get anyone on their phone and don't know what
to do!" My "end all" solution was...let's pray. Hanging up the phone it was only minutes before a new text read that God had given her the perfect answer and the piano was on its way to the home of one of our teacher's at the school!
How sweet it is to watch God work!

Ponder, ponder, think...we have a valuable "gift" to offer to friends.
A free mansion awaits them! They just have to answer the call and be willing to receive the ticket. His name is Jesus.

Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. John 14:1-2

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 3:23

Let's Pray: Lord, Your love is extravagant! Help us to have a passion and
sense of urgency to help others get the gift You have waiting for them. How sad that there are so many unclaimed packages of LIFE sitting around. So many blessings which have not been received because not one has taken the time to accept them.
May today be different. In Jesus' name, Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?