WhaCha Gonna Do

December 16
WhaCha Gonna Do When They Come for You?
Let's be perfectly clear, most of the time I am totally clueless what the Spirit is up to when he gives me these devotionals! This morning I responded to Him with a "You've got to be kidding me? I've never even seen Ghost Busters."
What I have seen are people dying with the Lord and those dying without Him and what they did as the time neared for death was very different.
What they are doing now after death is quite different as well.

For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds,
and to him who knocks it will be opened...
Luke 11:10

Let's Pray: Father, you have a plan! We thank You that Jesus came for everyone, Jew and Gentile alike. May there be rejoicing in heaven today, because hearts were stirred to seek and the door was open to many who had been lost. We offer ourselves to Your service today and may we live and react in a way that helps to lead people to You. In the name of the One we love, Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?