Mighty to Save

February 24

"The battle is heightening." I hear that comment over and over again from brothers and sisters in Christ. Situations are robbing our slept and anxiety is pressing in on many fronts, but when the going gets tough we need to get on our knees,open our Bibles, turn on the praise songs and encourage one another.

The phrase "Everyone needs compassion" has just come to mind.

I've posted Hillsong's complete lyrics to Mighty to Save on the sidebar of the blog today. Here is the beginning.

Everyone needs compassion,
Love that's never failing;
Let mercy fall on me.

Everyone needs forgiveness,
The kindness of a Saviour;
The Hope of nations.

Saviour, He can move the mountains,
My God is Mighty to save,
He is Mighty to save.


The Biblegateway verse today is an appropriate one for those of us who need to remember God is in control and has a plan!

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:11-13

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?