Distractions

March 26
Feeling a little disconnected from the Lord, because of so much going on at our home, I couldn’t hear the Lord today. All day yesterday I kept hearing Him say,
“Do not look to the left or right but straight ahead or you will miss what I have for you.” I prayed and decided to write the devotional on distractions. On Biblegateway I typed in distractions and check out what I found!
Me oh my, I am feeling connected again! He is faithful!

Keep vigilant watch over your heart; that's where life starts. Don't talk out of both sides of your mouth; avoid careless banter, white lies, and gossip. Keep your eyes straight ahead; ignore all sideshow distractions. Watch your step, and the road will stretch out smooth before you. Look neither right nor left; leave evil in the dust.
Proverbs 4:23

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?