Happy Holy Week

March 29 Monday
Did you wave your palm branches high yesterday? I've been praying this morning on how I can honor the Lord this week in remembrance of what He did for me. Biblegateway's verse today points to our Savior:
God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.- 2 Corinthians 5:21
The word Easter is in the forefront of my mind, but not in the Bible. So I am asking God to give me a word and verse for each letter in Easter to focus on these next six days.

E- EVERLASTING
Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and your dominion endures through all generations. The LORD is faithful to all his promises and loving toward all he has made.
Psalm 145:13

Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.
Genesis 9:16

I tell you the truth, he who believes has everlasting life.
John 6:47

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?