Knit Together

March 18
Today is a double birthday celebration in our household. One of our sons was born on my husband's 30th birthday. He was our fourth child in three years and it is a wonder he survived! In addition to the birthday camaraderie, these two both attended UNC and are die hard Tar Heels! It is amazing to think about God knitting each of these men together for specific purposes.

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. Psalm 139:13

My husband's secretary had a son born on this day as well, but he was accidentally killed. I know her heart must be heavy as she ponders the what ifs of this day. Her son had a passion for the Lord and a deep desire to see his friends come to know Jesus.
My prayers today are for all those parents who have lost a child or have a child who is spiritually lost.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?