Whereabouts

March 12-13

I have absolutely no idea where I was writing wise yesterday.
Both my husband and I thought I wrote the devo????

Here are some thoughts to consider about our whereabouts:
"You can't lead anyone else further than you have gone yourself." Gene Mauch

We are called to be in the world, but not of the world.
(Can't find that word for word in the Word, but John deduces that for us.)

But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body. Philippians 3:20-21

All I know is I want to be where the Lord wants me to be!

Over and over this week he has put this verse in my face. May it bring comfort to you if possibly God is pushing you places you don't really want to go.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Lean not on your own understanding, but in all your ways acknowledge Him and he will make your path straight.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?