Visine PM

June 23
Aren't dreams a hoot? It is always fun to try to figure out what influenced them. Cleaning my husband's bathroom the other day, I had to wipe under all of his allergy combatants. Nasal sprays and Visine eye drops. Several nights ago I had considered taking a Tylenol PM to alleviate my tossing and turning. Those meds combined for a dream about Visine PM! Ah, eye drops to keep your eyes closed!
While we are supposed to be in 1 Peter today, I want to stray a bit to verses about our eyes.1 Peter 3:12 does have one:
The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and
his ears are attentive to their prayer.


No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived
what God has prepared for those who love him.
1 Corinthians 2:9

I lift up my eyes to the hills-where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.

Psalm 121:1-2

Let your eyes look straight ahead, fix your gaze directly before you.
Make level paths for your feet and take only ways that are firm.
Do not swerve to the right of the left, keep your foot from evil.

Proverbs 4:25-27

Lord, how did you ever come up with the eyeball? Whew, amazing! You have created so many things which thrill our hearts when we look upon them. Likewise, we see things which cause our hearts to erupt with just the opposite emotions and those sights will never leave our minds. Help us to follow the Holy Spirit and fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith. Also, keep our eyes connected to our conscience and move us into action for Your cause! In Jesus Name, Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?