It's So Simple...YW

July 10

Our daughter in law's father is making the ultimate sacrifice and running for US Congress this fall. Last week she asked a group of us to vote for him in a competition which would provide an opportunity to write on a conservative blog and gain some free advertising. One gentleman responded "Done" to my request. I wrote back "Thank you." A few minutes later I receive an email from him which simply says, "YW."
Now I realized for years I've been blond and now am gray, so I was a little slow on the uptake. Knowing this man loves the Lord, I emailed back..."Yahweh?" This totally confused him. In the meantime I googled "What does "YW" stand for?" The answer totally baffled me..."Young Women of the Church of Latter Day Saints."

The man graciously let me know "YW" simply means: Your Welcome!

What is there about the Gospel that we have tried to complicate?

This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. 1 John 4:9

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?