Accessible

September 25-26

Here is a simple, yet profound thought. We serve an accessible God who welcomes our interruptions.
Check out the definition of accessible and see if you would categorize Jesus in this fashion.
Accessible: capable of being reached; easy to communicate or deal with; capable of being influenced : open; capable of being used or seen : available; capable of being understood or appreciated.

"Though I am King of the universe, I am totally accessible to you. I am with you wherever you are. Nothing can separate you from My Presence! When I cried out from the cross, "It is finished!" the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. This opened the way for you to meet Me face to Face, with no need of protocol or priests. I, the King of kings, am your constant companion." Sarah Young, author of Jesus Calling,

Whether we have sinned and are seeking an advocate in our search for forgiveness or we are walking through what appears to be the Valley of Death, we have someone with us. Someone who is accessible and able to read our hearts!

My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have one who speaks to the Father in our defense—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.- 1 John 2:1


Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. Psalm 23:4

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. There's just something about that name,
Thank you Father, thank you. Our lives never need be the same!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?