Testify to Love

October 18

A favorite song of mine is entitled "Testify to Love"
For as long as I shall live I will testify to love
I'll be a witness in the silences when words are not enough
With every breath I take I will give thanks to God above
For as long as I shall live I will testify to love

From the mountains to the valleys From the rivers to the sea
Every hand that reaches out Every hand that reaches out to offer peace
Every simple act of mercy Every step to kingdom come
All the hope in every heart will speak what love has done


Tonight I had the privilege of attending a hot dog roast on a beach on the Lake and sitting around a campfire singing praise songs as the sunset. Then we were challenged to testify to what we have seen the Lord do lately. Applause rang out again and again as these women share the power of a God who is just as involved in our lives today as He was in the days of Da

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?