February 19-20 Random Act of Kindness

Will you forgive me? All these random acts and I haven't done one thing for you!
On my calendar yesterday was this verse and quote:

Pursue love, and desire spiritual gifts
. 1 Corinthians 14:1

"We will ultimately be disappointed if our first goal in any relationship is our own fulfillment."
Stormie Omartian

Upon asking Jesus into our hearts we were given awesome spiritual gifts to use to bring God glory. Most of us received multiples. Your gift today is an online test to help you decipher your gift. What? A gift to find my gift? Sounds confusing.
Click on the link below and take this spiritual gifts inventory test which will be scored right away for you. Let me hear from you as to what your top three gifts are.


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?