Evidence


April 1
In my packing process for the travels ahead, I picked up a white bathrobe and noticed that although it was brand new, it already had "mohair" (Moses, the bulldog hair) on it. Our expectant daughter is highly allergic to dogs and rocking that new baby in dog hair wouldn't be a good thing. Out came the lint brush and I got to work. Clean as I may around our home, to the point of even vacuuming this dog's brindle body, the evidences that a dog lives here show up on furniture, the floor and our clothing. Ok, I admit, I've even found "mohair" in the refrigerator and have no clue how it got in there.
My mind switched to Jesus gear and I prayed that the evidences of Him as Lord of Lords in my life are visible to others, like "mohair" in my house....always leaving traces.

Every time I think of you-and I think of you often!-I thank God for your lives of free and open access to God, given by Jesus. There's no end to what has happened in you-it's beyond speech, beyond knowledge. The evidence of Christ has been clearly verified in your lives.
1 Corinthians 1:4

PT
God, You are here. The birds outside are singing their praises to You and the sun has not even up. May we commune with You throughout the day and may the evidences of our faith been visible to others through jubilation or trial. In Jesus' Name, Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?