April 27-28
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 3:38-39

And likewise, I am convinced that a grandmother's love is full of the same sustenance. Words cannot explain the lump in my throat and the hole in my heart as I am "separating" from our daughter and her first born today. I have never been more proud of her than when I watched her quiet her crying child last night. She is an amazing mother and this babe is truly blessed.

I will attempt to download a video we made when a couple Broadway actor friends of our daughter's popped into town for a visit and she asked them to sing for her baby. If it doesn't appear here and you have Facebook it is on my Facebook page. (Never say, never. That is what I said about Facebook, before grandchildren.)




Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?