Fully Charged

May 25
Glancing at my cell phone, the screen stated Fully Charged. I thought, "I wish I was fully charged this morning!" There are times in life when tremendous tasks tower over us and we start to tremble or down right crumble and quit. The thousands of tornado victims in this nation come to mind.
God loves us and wants us to cry out to him.
But you, Lord, do not be far from me. You are my strength; come quickly to help me. Psalm 22:19
Ephesians 3:18-20 is such a passionate passage. It challenges us to have the power to grasp how wide and long and high and deep the love of Christ is and to know that this love which surpasses knowledge will fill us up (have us fully charged) to the measure of all the fullness of God. It reminds us that God is able to do immeasurably more than we are capable of asking or even imagining.

His love, power, and guidance are there for the taking. May we tune in to Him today and reap the benefits of being filled up by the Father! May that love that fills you up, pour out upon someone else today and bless them in a special way.


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?